Please remember, as you study the Universal Laws (https://onenationenlightened.net/global/UNIVERSAL-LAWS) there is no one above you…no Jesus, No Muhammad, no Moses, no Buddha, etc. Organized Man-made religions inherently are forms of indoctrination.
When the Sun rises, it represents the Divine Father, the Creator of the Universe. When we rise, get up, we must rise in the Knowing of who we are. We must operate from this Knowing of our vibration, our rhythm is one that cannot be stolen, sold or given away. We are the Rising, we are the vibration of the Creator, we are the suns/sons (Gods/Goddesses in the ‘of GOD’ sense) of the Creator, and we exist in the living of and the bringing of the light. We are Original Man and Our Land is ALKEBULAN. Wherever we are, we are ALKEBULAN!
Spirit has told me that we were taken out of our land by self-inflicted wounds. When Mankind was Created in ALKEBULAN, there were those who did not want to exist under the influence of the Creator, so they left on their own willingness (evolution took place and they adapted to their environments..they no longer looked like us, they were and are our white brothers and sisters).
Over time, thousands and thousands of years later, our white brothers and sisters understood the value and resources of the land they left and wanted to return, but they did not know they were once us and we did not know them. However, those who stayed in ALKEBULAN were told by the Creator, never to trade with them or invite them in for they have disconnected and lost the consciousness of the Creator, they have long been disconnected from operating and living in the Spirit of the Creator.
We traded seeing shining objects and invited them in. When we realized the error of our ways, we understood the plague in which we allowed in our home ALKEBULAN. We fought, but we were not united on this vast land ALKEBULAN. Remember we are of many tribes.
If a wall is built around ALKEBULAN, ALKEBULAN will live. If a wall is built around France, USA, and any other country, their inhabitants will die. Their survival will be to trade with others like them.
ALKEBULAN (not AFRICA) is the promised land. It is our land.
Some will make it back, not all. For to walk back in this land, we must disconnect from the ways of our white brothers and sisters. For we must not hate them, for they know not what they do, and we must not hate our brothers and sisters who have selected to follow them, for they too, know not what they do.
However, those who go back to ALKEBULAN, must understand the higher vibration in which they will choose to exist in ONENESS. Those who are there now must understand the higher vibration they must choose to exists, if not, they must leave.
ALKEBULAN is the only place on Earth where if you build a wall around it, its inhabitants will live. To live in ALKEBULAN is to live in the Creator’s Kingdom. It is time to choose.
There is only the Creator that exists in everything.
Grand rising ALKEBULAN!
The Promised Land must be change back to its Original Name…ALKEBULAN! That is the Creator’s name.
Again, here are the 42 Laws of Maat as directed by Spirit for me to give to you.
The translations below are the ones assigned.
Spirit also told me to tell you to investigate. Your research will help to bring you into the light, into a higher dimension of your existence.
42 Laws of Maat for our Resting stated in the ‘I have not form’
- I have not committed iniquity against men.
- I have not committed robbery with violence.
- I have not stolen.
- I have not slain men or women.
- I have not stolen food.
- I have not swindled offerings.
- I have not stolen from God/Goddess.
- I have not told lies.
- I have not carried away food.
- I have not cursed.
- I have not closed my ears to truth.
- I have not committed adultery.
- I have not made anyone cry.
- I have not felt sorrow without reason.
- I have not assaulted anyone.
- I am not deceitful.
- I have not stolen anyone’s land.
- I have not been an eavesdropper.
- I have not falsely accused anyone.
- I have not been angry without reason.
- I have not seduced anyone’s wife.
- I have not polluted myself.
- I have not terrorized anyone.
- I have not disobeyed the Law.
- I have not been exclusively angry.
- I have not cursed God/Goddess.
- I have not behaved with violence.
- I have not caused disruption of peace.
- I have not acted hastily or without thought.
- I have not overstepped my boundaries of concern.
- I have not exaggerated my words when speaking.
- I have not worked evil.
- I have not used evil thoughts, words or deeds.
- I have not polluted the water.
- I have not spoken angrily or arrogantly.
- I have not cursed anyone in thought, word or deeds.
- I have not placed myself on a pedestal.
- I have not stolen what belongs to God/Goddess.
- I have not stolen from or disrespected the deceased.
- I have not taken food from a child.
- I have not acted with insolence.
- I have not destroyed property belonging to God/Goddess.
Grand rising ALKEBULAN!
(ref. Universal Laws, NTR, ONENESS, 42 Laws of Maat)